Thursday, December 8, 2011

Entry 4: Time to Decipher

All I could think about for the next few days was the mysterious instructions.  I decided I couldn't take it anymore, and i walked over to Doon's house after my messenger shift was over.  I told him i had something important to show him, and we both walked home discussing the different possibilities the instructions could be leading to.  The unknown regions? Another supply of food?  A new world? Or maybe even just a recipe for a cake.  The probabilities were endless.  We rushed up to my room, and i quickly pulled out the slips of paper and rested them on my desk.  
We tried to decipher as much as we could, but there was so much missing it was hard to piece even a sentence together.  Even though we spent the next hour trying to put it back together, Doon and I both knew it was hopeless.  Besides, the only thing both of us could think about was what the intsructions lead to in the first place.
It was almost 9:00 PM by now, and the lights would be turned off in about fifteen minutes, just enough time for Doon to get home if he sprinted.  Though even after he left, I hopelessly continued trying to put together the puzzle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment